Thursday, March 24, 2011

CALLISTEMON PHOENICEUS

The unknown tree name is ..... Callistemon Phoeniceus !!! Thanks Tal for sharing it with us :)
I tried to make lampwork beads that will look like the rich scarlet flower brushes. It wasn't easy....

Here is the first trial.....


Disaster I know .... lol

Here is the second trial:



Much better.... At list I think ...

It's time to go wild ....


These I like the most!!! I had a great time making them!!!

I also made the original ones with Avocado rod : 






You can find this set in my Etsy shop :)

I tried to make this set with other colors as well.
In multicolor rods - shades of purple-teal-turquoise:


And with mustard and raku rods:

This was a lovely experience!!! I hope you enjoyed it too :)

xxx
Sari

2 comments:

  1. יאאאאאאאאא הטבעיים הורסים!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ידעתי שתאהבי אותם חחחח

    ReplyDelete